- Ethically made from genuine British decommisioned fire-hose.
- Available in either Red, Black or the more rare Yellow fire-hose
- Reclaimed lining from military-grade parachute silk
- Full length flap with hidden magnetic closure
- External and internal zip pockets
- Central divider
- Multi-adjustable shoulder strap
- Water resistant
This Messenger Bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and a has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 30 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose is perfectly robust for an every day bag and the full length flap, with hidden magnet closures, will keep your valuables safe. It has an internal zip pocket, a laptop divider and 1 full length zipped pocket under the flap. This is a deceptively roomy bag, big enough for a laptop, an A4 pad and all your other daily essentials but small enough just to chuck in your tablet, wallet and keys and go…
The raw materials that go into making this product have been rescued and reused. Additionally, 50% of profits from your purchase will donated to specially selected charities. .
Black, Red, Yellow
|Shipping to||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UAE (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Europe||20 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Rest of The World (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|