- 26cm tall, 48cm long and 20 cm deep
- Sustainably and Ethically made from recycled British fire-hose.
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handles made from genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Internal zip pocket
- Two internal poacher-style pockets
- Quick access external pocket
- Handmade with hand-painted edges
- Water resistant
This Overnight bag is constructed from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and has a lining made from reclaimed military-grade parachute silk. Thanks to it’s previous life on active duty for anything up to 25 years, the material is perfectly suited and robust for an overnight bag. The wide opening means you can get all your belongings in and out with ease. Offers plenty of room for your Wash bag, a change of clothes, trainers, a book, keys, wallet, iPhone etc…
The bag is 48cm long, 20cm wide and 28cm tall.
The raw materials that go into making this product have been rescued and reused. Additionally, 50% of profits from your purchase will donated to specially selected charities. .
|Shipping to||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UAE (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Europe||20 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Rest of The World (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|