- All Plan Toys products are made from natural rubberwood trees that no longer produce latex. No fertilizer is added to soils in three years prior to harvesting to ensure that all woods are toxic-free.
- To make the wood durable, Plan Toys uses a chemical-free and kiln-drying process.
- Plan Toys always make sure to use the best natural resources and create minimum or zero waste
- Plan Toys products are free from toxins. A certified E-Zero glue is used which is non-formaldehyde to join parts of the products, instead of using traditional toxic wood glue
- Plan Toys commits itself to find the best eco-friendly materials. The organic pigment is not only safe for our children but also for our environment.
- Plan Toys do not use chemical dyes containing lead or any other heavy metals.
- Recycled paper and soy ink are used for our printed materials. Soy ink is more biodegradable than standard chemical inks.
This fun owl-shaped sorting toy is ideal for kids aged 9 months to 3 years. It has 4 brightly coloured shapes to sort (star, triangle, cube and cylinder) and a handle for easy carrying. Great for developing fine motor skills and shape and colour recognition.
Plan Toys are all sustainably produced in Thailand, Focusing on every aspect of the production process from tree to factory to employees to distribution. The entire company works to be a force for good.
|Shipping to||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UAE (fully tracked)||20 AED||2-3 Working days|
|Europe (fully tracked)||20 AED||5-7 Working days|
|Rest of The World (fully tracked)||20 AED||5-7 Working days|