- Dimensions: H 20cm x W 26cm x D 14cm
- Handle Drop: 15cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose.
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handles in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Internal zip pocket
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Full fire-hose bags are vegan
- Repaired for life
- International delivery
- 50% of profits go to The Firefighters Charity
Small Post Bag
770 AED – 799 AED
This Elvis & Kresse Post bag is the latest incarnation of their popular Box Bag. It is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK. A fun bag, perfect for day or night use, it is designed to be held in the hand. The Post Bag has an inside zip pocket and a hot orange lining made from reclaimed parachute silk.
Also available with an optional shoulder strap for extra versatility.
The raw materials that go into making this product have been rescued and reused. Additionally, 50% of profits from your purchase will donated to specially selected charities. .
Add Shoulder Strap, Without Shoulder Strap
|Shipping to||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UAE (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Europe||20 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Rest of The World (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|