- Ethically and sustainably made using genuine British fire-hose
- Reclaimed lining from military-grade parachute silk
- Ultimate protection for your ipad or tablet
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 25cm x 20cm x 2cm
- Not suitable for the large 12.9″ iPad Pro
The outer skin of the case is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and is extremely hard wearing, offering ultimate protection to your tablet. The hose itself is vintage, some of it is already 25 years old, and bears the scars of a hard life fighting fires. The lining is reclaimed parachute silk and there is an additional layer of reclaimed closed-cell foam, ensuring that your screen stays protected.
The sustainable raw materials that go into making this product have been rescued and reused. Additionally, 50% of profits from your purchase will donated to specially selected charities. .
|Dimensions||25 x 2 x 20 cm|
|Shipping to||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UAE (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Europe||20 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Rest of The World (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|