- Ethically and sustainably made from genuine British fire-hose
- Available in either Red or the more rare Yellow fire-hose
- Reclaimed auction banner lining material, unique to each piece
- Internal zip pocket
- 2 internal quick access pockets
- Over the shoulder handles
- Reclaimed parachute silk dust bag, can also be used as a shopping bag
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 45 x 29 x 13cm
This tote bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and lined using reclaimed auction banners. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 30 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose turns a classic shape into an eco original. A perfect day bag due to its size and robustness and you don’t need to worry about setting it down on the ground, it will wipe clean with just a cloth and some furniture polish. This over the shoulder bag is big enough for a 13″ laptop and has 3 internal pockets. Practical, individual, beautiful, timeless.
The sustainable raw materials that go into making this product have been rescued and reused. Additionally, 50% of profits from your purchase will donated to specially selected charities. .
|Dimensions||45 x 13 x 29 cm|
|Shipping to||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UAE (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Europe||20 AED||3-5 Working days|
|Rest of The World (fully tracked)||60 AED||3-5 Working days|